Learn More About Our Company’s Disclaimer
- Use or reproduction of content or trademarks on this website, other than for the purposes of personal browsing of this site, is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Highland Kenpo, LLC. While a lot of care has been devoted to the preparation and maintenance of the information provided on this site, Highland Kenpo, LLC makes no warranties about its accuracy or currency, and all such content is subject to change without notice.
- Highland Kenpo, LLC and its related organizations do not monitor and do not endorse any content provided by or available on the non-monitored sites, nor do they assume any responsibility for the quality or integrity of such content or for the interpretation or application of any information originating from such content.
- The Highland Kenpo, LLC logo, and the logos of affiliate organizations are not to be duplicated or represented without written permission from each organization.
- What are cookies?
- Types of cookies used
- We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies only store data while you are on the website, while persistent cookies store data on your device so it can be accessed and used over multiple sessions.
- Depending on the purpose for which data obtained from cookies is to be used, this website can make use of:
- Technical cookies
- These cookies allow you to explore the website to use the different options or services on it. For example, they are used to save your session, to access restricted sections of the website, to make requests to register for or participate in events and to use security elements while browsing.
- Personalization cookies
- These cookies allow you to access the website using certain general characteristics that are predefined in your device or that are defined by you. For example, language, type of browser used to access the website, design of selected content and geolocation of the device from where the website is accessed.
- Language preference cookies tell us which language you have selected on your visit to the website. These cookies are persistent and are not deleted when the browser is closed.
- Statistical analysis cookies
- These cookies, such as Google Analytics, are used to collect information about how you interact with our website in order for the overall behavior of all users to be analyzed to help us to make improvements. They cannot be used to identify individual users.
- Marketing cookies
- These cookies allow us to assess our marketing performance on various platforms. They may include cookies from YouTube, Google Ads and Facebook.
- How can you control cookies?
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For details, see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Links to other websites
- In general, the Society only collects contact details such as name, address, telephone, email address etc. for program registrations, contact information requests, and beginning class information. Photographs and videos of members/participants may be used to promote Highland Kenpo, LLC.
- Members/participants are given the opportunity to opt out of being photographed or filmed but, are made aware that it is their responsibility to communicate their wishes to the photographer at any event.